Foundation and Corporate Proposals
Unlike some grant-writing firms that may charge hourly fees (often resulting in a substantially higher overall bill), we charge a flat fee to assure that mutual obligations and responsibilities are clear.
1. Rewrite a fully developed Existing Proposal:
2. Develop and Drafting a New Proposal:
3. Response to a Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Applications (RFA) or a Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA):
4. Develop and Submit Press Release to (275) Media Publications & (3,500) Media Websites:
5. Develop and Draft a comprehensive Fund-Development Plan:
6.Create Sponsor Package (7-25 pages) and distribute to OUR exiting Sponsor Connections. ***We receive 15% commission off any deals we close***
$600 - $1,500.00 ($300 Deposit Required)
GRANT & SPONSORSHIP WRITING SERVICES
Documents would be relayed electronically or by Express mail or Federal Express.
If there are further questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us.